Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lorraine McKay is crossing the pond!!!


We are excited that Lorraine McKay of Scotland will be crossing the pond tomorrow as her sold out classes are taking place this coming Sunday & Tuesday!


Lorraine is a very talented sugar artist who specializes in fabulous figure models. If you are not familiar with her work, you need to check out her website. She will be teaching her famous Bride & Groom class along with "Claire" as seen in the image above. Students will learn how Lorraine gives life and personality to her sugar figures.


She travels around the world to teach her craft, and she is finally coming to Canada!! Lorraine and I have been friends for several years now, so I'm very excited to finally be able to meet her in person.
Class pictures will be posted soon - so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Smashing Cake Designs said...

So jealous of everyone attending!! I have wanted to do this for over year, as soon as I found out she was coming. But timing just didn't work out for me :(

Have fun everyone, can't wait to see the pictures.

Jenniffer said...

I love her figures!! I would love to take a class from her!! Please let us know how it goes!!